I like goals. I have a problem with goal-setting because I set too many goals. But goals make me go, and writing them down makes them seem even more graspable. It brings them to life!
Want to set a goal or multiple goals? Step one is to write them down.
I wrote down eleven goals I’d like to accomplish, not necessarily in 2019, but in general. Therefore they’re more like “bucket list” items. They are as follows:
1. Show at a gallery in the nearby city
2. Teach a watercolor class
3. Publish a book (art book or coloring book)
4. Have a (successful) Patreon
5. Start a YouTube channel
6. Do a plein air painting
7. Do a show at the local Conservation center
8. Travel somewhere and paint there. Paint-cation!
9. Run an art camp for local kiddos
10. Be a featured artist at the local gallery
11. Join Skillshare and learn my buns off
Again, these don’t have to all be accomplished in 2019, but a few are already in the works, like the watercolor classes and the kid’s camp. I’m very excited!
As for my project 365, I think I will be going for two this year. I’d like to not only do a 365 days of Art (with monthly themes) but I’d also like to do a 365 days of Yoga, because I love yoga and really want to get back into it. I’m interested in seeing how my health and well-being improves over the year with this challenge.
But enough about my goals! I want to know about yours! Any New Year’s resolutions in mind? Thinking of trying a project 365? Feel free to comment below, or shoot me an email!
Happy New Year!